- The Chicago style Moosehead pizza is delicious!
- Dagwood is good but small
- We love the Chicago style pizza!
- Don't care for the crust.
- Some trivia game during a HOG game?!? LAME!!!
- Decent pizza, especially on half price night.
- Service was great. Got the all meat traditional pizza and the sweet habanero wings. It was great! Beer was cold!
- 16' one topping pizza and pitcher of domestic beer only $20 on Saturdays
- Best Pizza in Town! Go on Tuesday fr half price pizza!
- This location is closed. They have moved by Pizza Hut.
- Service has gone down hill, management hiring less than mediocre staff, giving owner bad name. And we've been customers since opening. Disappointed. I could go on...but I won't.
- Pizza is great, the wait can be pretty long though
- Smells like pizza hut; food not chicago style. My tip is, Don't go!
- Best Chicago style pizza in Fayetteville.
- I love the Hawaiian, Chicago style, in Fayetteville USA. Yep.
- Best chagio style puzza ever
- Don't like the Chicago style but the traditional pepporoni is delicious.