Guangzhou Opera House (广州大剧院)
- After the opera, champagne & cocktails at the Four Seasons' Tian Bar on the 99th floor is a MUST!
- Everyone who will come to Guangzhou must to make a photo with sunset in lakes mirror and press checking here
- very interesting architecture. worth a detour!
- CBD 51
- Very very nice place
- The worst ballet crowd ever. I told the women in front of us to get off their phones; they berated me/"it's our culture". Staff had lasers to shine at anybody using their phone. Their batteries died.
- Just after the successful Phantom of the Opera, the Guangzhou Opera House will welcome a 3D Van Gogh art exhibition.
- The theater is beautiful, the plateau is big enough. I only wish they will bring more plays in English.
- Attended a piano consert! It was amazingg! Check their programs, it worth attending
- The theatre's interior is just as interesting as the outside. Find your seat early to enjoy the space and the sci-fi sounds that call the public to be seated.
- A treat to visit during sunset (eloquently described in the book "Dear Navigator" by Hu Fang).
- Address: No.1 Zhujiang Xi Lu, Zhujiang New Town. Tel 020 3839-2888, 3839-2342, 3839-2347. http://www.chgoh.org/
- Mukemmel bi yer ;)