G&G Noodle Bar
- Have the Dim Sum!
- The ramen is excellent, highly recommended!
- Beef Tartare dim sum was amazing! Also, the Duck Sauce cocktail with foie gras mousse! Eat here, drink here! Then go to Primanti brothers and actually get full. Will return.
- The shareable volcano drink is a must.
- Sour cream roll sliders. I can't remember exactly what they were called. But seriously everything was delicious!
- Get the brisket sandwich, it stands alone as a meal. Short ribs are very small.
- Mortadella steam bun was excellent. Small portion though.
- Their brunch was really disappointing. The best part was the treats they came around with (breakfast board 4/$3) . I'd stick to lunch or dinner.
- Brisket Sandwich was very good...
- Combination "dim sum" and extensive entrees, grit & grace dabbles in trendy food and mostly pulls it off. The pork belly with orange glaze stole the show, and the kimchi was skippable.
- Everything is amazing!
- Meatball ramen is excellent.
- Get the Arsenal hard cider! It is the best and local! Super delicious and dry!
- Pork Belly dim sum is fantastic
- Crispy pork face may be the best sandwich on the planet
- Hey the pork belly dim sum
- Hanger steak!
- Awesome! Love the dim sum idea
- Get the dim sum. Brussel sprout kimchi? Yes. Then get a little bit of something else. And maybe more. This place is fun and the menu is beautiful. Everything was delicious.
- Awesome place! American, Asian, and Indian flavors!