1550 Sheridan Ave (btw 15th St & 16th St)
Cody, WY 82414
- Best hash browns I've ever eaten - very crispy. Waitress was super-friendly and helpful regarding travel in the area, service was fast and our coffee cup was never empty!
- Wonderful place , really enjoyed breakfast
- The steamed vegetable plate is surprisingly flavorful. Good healthy vegetarian option.
- This is where it's at in Cody. Delicious breakfast and they're super friendly!
- Awesome breakfast...fast, too!
- Super super super :):) i love here :):)
- Fried mushroom poppers basket, good portion. French dip was fulfilling. Good place good prices for a nice fill up.
- The corned beef hash for breakfast rocks!
- Delicious! And fabulous homey service too!
- Spaghetti is great!
- Downtown Cody and served breakfast all day.
- Breakfast Burrito w/o sour cream. Very friendly service.
- Breakfast Burrito with a side of Bacon. Friendly service.