Grand Central Restaurant & Bowling Lounge
Bowling Alley, American
808 SE Morrison St (at SE 8th Ave)
Portland, OR 97214
- Shirley temple did not come with a cherry.... I repeat, did not come with a cherry.
- Twelve modern lanes feature cozy couches, effortless computerized scoring, and giant HD projection screens for an entertaining and dynamic bowling experience.
- If you come hear to bowl, your wasting your time. The lanes aren't very good at all. But if you hear for a party it's a great atmosphere. But super expensive...
- While theres a certain retro charm in the worn carpets, lingering eau de Marlboro, and bouffant-coiffed rental clerks at most bowling alleys, the truth is, sometimes we want a little more...
- Sunday morning breakfast with blood Mary and all the NFL games best spot to chill st
- Bowling implies crappy food, pitchers of cheap beer, weird smells, and a case of athlete's foot. Grand Central removes all of that and achieves the impossible: a "classy" bowling ally.
- They buy every UFC, only $5 cover.
- Try Low Brow Bowling night. Also, a fun spot to watch sports on TV upstairs if you're with a large group.
- This place is huge. Videos play over the allies. Had a great time here. Little out of the way though
- beer is cold. food is tastee
- Arcade games are expensive.
- Not the incredibly slow service at the bar!
- Nice place to go and have some fun. Cool lanes, horrid wait, but expected for only 12 lanes. Skip weekend bowling they are always booked. Good food though
- Nice beer assortment! Affordable prices, the bowling lanes are good
- Lots of fun and great food!
- Very happy we were able to get in. There's lots to do. Drinks were great and while there was a wait we were occupied with the games.
- Always a good place to hang out, eat and have a cold beer
- $4 per game, $3 for shoes
- This place is great. Niece and nephews' Bday party here was a perfect venue.
- Expensive, but nice. Bar staff are not the nicest.