- One of London's new, hidden summer gems. A well-designed public space for meeting, fun, thinking. Fantastic water sculpture. It'll be extremely popular as the rest of King's Cross is filled in.
- North London's best beach.
- Great restaurants for the evening and KERB traders for lunch in a trendy open air location. Winning!
- Granary Square is absolutely beautiful at night. Situated on the campus of Central Saint Martins, the square hosts a series of water fountain jets that sputter out in intervals.
- Beautiful place...
- A real hidden gem of a new public square just behind King's Cross Station. Come here of an evening, and see the fountains light up in a multitude of colours and patterns
- You're not too busy to stop and watch the fountains for a few minutes.http://bit.ly/granary-sq
- Amazing food and atmosphere
- Check out the fountains. I have yet to try the app that can control them.
- Plaza de diseo innovador, con unas gradas/escaleras que miran el Canal. Para disfrutar la ciudad sobre todo en verano.
- Lovely meeting space in Kings cross. Perfect for summer relaxing in the sunshine, water fountains are really popular with kids. There are also a series of nice restaurants and cafes around the square.
- Great place for a summer drink early coffee
- Visit on Halloween. Magical in 2015.
- There is a lot going on this summer, def visit
- Great place to have a drink in the sun
- Peaceful. Grwat open space. Perfect by water. And nicely hidden.
- Go at night to see the fountain lit up with LEDs.
- Beautiful new public square with 'dancing' fountains, brilliant to enjoy in the summer but - when the weather's not so good - you can take shelter in one of the great restaurants.
- Great when the sun's out. Yummy places to eat and right by the canal