Gramercy Park Hotel
- Revamped. Retractable roof 17 stories above the city. Skyview breakfast, power brunch or lunch. American food: seasonal produce and regionally-sourced meats and fish
- Book room 1004 or 03 or 09 on any floor
- Girls happened here. For her new position writing advertorials, Hannah gets a complimentary stay here to write "16 Reasons We'd Love To Stay at The Gramercy" and hosts a celebratory party for Adam.
- A tip from Lonely Planet, one of the professional reviewers that recommend the Gramercy Park Hotel on TripExpert: "Be sure to visit the celebrity-studded Rose & Jade bars & the guest-only rooftop"
- make sure to explore the hotels art collection ... very cool
- Did you know? The Gramercy Park Hotel's rooftop terrace was the site of Humphrey Bogart's first marriage to actress Helen Menken in 1926.
- Open late, good food and drinks. Owners sometimes passed out.
- Hirst and few others hanging on the wall. If you are in the mood for some posh cocktail pre dinner @ The Gramercy Tavern.
- Take time to stop and smell the...hotel. This place always smells amazing. In every room on every floor.
- "Artsy" Brunch at Gramercy Terrace. Rose bar for drinks and good music. Want tranquility? Go to the park. Perfect!
- Your stay at the hotel isn't complete without a visit to nearby Gramercy Park; you'll need to request access in and out of the locked gate, but the reward more than compensates the effort.
- Want a soundtrack for your stay? Request a preprogrammed iPod from the front desk.
- Humphrey Bogart got married on the rooftop terrace! The Rolling Stones & U2 are among the many musicians who've stayed here. The hotel's look is artsy & includes pieces by Hirst, Haring, and Warhol.
- This gorgeous, classic hotel is one of our favorite places to stay when we really want to be spoiled. With a coveted key to Gramercy Park, you'll feel like a true VIP. Be sure to dine at Maialino.
- Lourdes gives THE BEST facial in the city!! Ask for her at the Concierge.
- Head bobbin worthy tunes and SNM decor make this a spot worth costing up in a corner at.
- Very friendly and tasty
- Awesome breakfeast location. Flavored milks! How cool is that? This placed is now under USHG, and reopened on 5/18.
- The Gramercy Park Hotel, situated just off New Yorks exclusive private park, is fancy. It is evident in every detail in every facet of the hotel that it was created by an art lover.
- Breakfast at the Terrace at the top is lovely. Nice and bright. Bring your sunglasses.