Museum, Landmark, History Museum
3717 Elvis Presley Blvd (btwn Dolan Dr & Colonial Oak Ln)
Memphis, TN 38116
- Home of Elvis Presley, it was opened to the public as a museum on June 7th 1982. Second to the White House, this is the most visited private home in the United States at 600,000 visitors a year.
- Stick to the House Tour, Car Exhibit and the Lisa Marie Plane Exhibit. All the other exhibits are just attempts to suck you into multiple Gift Shops
- Sign the wall at Graceland!
- At Christmas, Elvis's home is decorated with lights, etc. for the season.
- Elvis Presley's Grave in the Meditation Garden
- I was proud to bring the Stanley Cup to Graceland to see The King in April of 2004. Elvis' name isn't on the Stanley Cup however ... yet.
- Get a peanut butter and banana sandwich at Rockabillys.
- Pick up a pair of Elvis shades in the Graceland gift shop!
- The Best Place to visit in the world
- See how rockin' royalty dressed at the new Elvis Presley: Fashion King exhibit at Graceland.
- Show your AAA card for a discount
- Stopping here was a good idea
- I love Elvis!
- Graceland tour.
- Not a fan of Elvis? No problem. Flash back in time & view amazing vintage cars & clothes, take a tour of the superstar's mansion and private jet, and eat at a 60s style soda shop.
- Trophy Room
- Make sure to sign the wall and have your picture taken in front of the gates.
- Elvis Insiders get 10% off Graceland tour tix, gift shop and restaurant purchases, and room rates at Heartbreak Hotel!
- Graceland is home to the King of Rock 'n' Roll and all of the #ElvisWeek events which will feature celebrity guests, live performances, and a week filled with celebrating the king!
- While the main exhibit, the planes, and the car museum were all excellent, the other smaller "exhibits" were merely glorified gift shops. Avoid THOSE.