$ $ $ $
11:00am - 3:00pm
- I've meet the owner and it's such a pleasure to meet a fellow Christian owner who manages to witness and not alienate others. The food is fantastic, great staff, classy ambience, wonderful location!
- The scallops are fantastic. Have a bottle of Newton Chardonnay to go with it.
- It was amazing. Scallops were great.
- Get the scallops!!!
- Good seafood!
- Get the black and blue salad. One of the best, you will not be disappointed.
- Prepare yourself for the prices you are about to
- Dependable working lunch location in Norcross. Food is serviceable, not amazing, but this is one of a few solid convenient, non-chain eateries in the area so it makes the list.
- Everything on the lunch menu was great. We had the fried green tomato appetizer, chicken sandwich with twice cooked fries, the fish wrap with grits, the grilled chicken risotto.
- My shrimp and grits were delicious but they wouldn't serve us fried green tomatoes as an appetizer even though they have a fried green tomato sandwich on the menu. Not sure of their reasoning.
- Phenominal. Fresh food, beautifully prepared.
- Ask for Jared, food was great and service was even better!
- Oh and the staff is lovely. Very sincere and caring.
- Scallops are amazing. Cooked just right - still slightly raw and ever so tender and light! Also, loved the goat cheese mashed potatoes. The flavors mixed very well.
- Th creme brle is scrumptious! Get it.
- Chicken and spinach burger was delish!
- Great restaurant! Loved the motto out of Matthew 17:20. (Huuuuge kids dishes for just $ 8.95! Awesome kids Hanger Steak and Burger.) / Visit and enjoy!!!
- The grilled Flat Iron steak is delicious.
- If you have a larger business group, ask for a private menu and the upstairs room. Superb service!!