Goodnight's Comedy Club & Restaurant
- With a restaurant, a bar and a comedy club under one roof, the Charlie Goodnight's complex ought to provide a diversion for just about any mood.
- It's the best medicine...speaking about the Laughter...not the Liquor! LOL!
- Sunday deal of $15.00 dinner plus stand-up comedy show for free. Def worth it. Drinks are cheap at $2.75 for Mystery Micro's (I got Magic Hat 9, Bass, and Allagash White), $5.00 Budlight Pitchers.
- Just be sure to eat when your there, the food is delicious!! Thats mainly what I go for, the laughs are just an extra...
- Need to go back soon for a good laugh!
- Great comedy, but eat before you come. The restaurant is so bad, they can't even get cheese fries right.
- Always a great time! Food is okay, at least eating dinner gets you close seats!
- Had some great laughs here, the local talent provided hilarious warm up for Steve Trevio... seating is packed like sardines though and beer overpriced
- Downstairs bathrooms are for tiny people only. Like most comedy clubs, they do pack you in tight. Good for food and drinks.
- Be ready to laugh... The service was really good and the place was packed.. The food was good.. Bring a jacket it's chilly
- George MF Lopez!!!
- The chicken tacos with pineapple mango salsa was excellent.
- Worst show I have ever been too. My goodness if you laugh and have a good time and you're asked to leave. Dumbass's I won't come back
- The service was awesome! Great food!! Fajita's were amazing!!!!! Yum the jar o tea is delicious. Andrew was awesome. Ask for him!!
- Get there early to sit together if you have a group! But they still try to seat you together :-)
- Food is very average.
- The $5.50 rum and coke I ordered became $8.17 after tax and a few "service charges." She even tried soaking me for a tip... Until I pointed out the $1.17 gratuity. Beats the $1.50 I was going to leave
- always have the best time here! lot's of laughs, choice of eating upstairs or down, seating is very tight, yet you don't notice once the show gets going
- Love the atmosphere it makes me miss uptown comedy in atlanta
- $30 Thursday is great. $30 for dinner for TWO & free tickets to the show that night