20170 Interstate 45 (I-45 feeder between Cypresswood & Louetta)
Spring, TX 77373
- They have cotton candy
- Wow, this place is disgusting! Shoulda went to Furr's!
- steaks and carrot cakes are the bomb!
- Use the plasticware that's wrapped instead of the dirty silverware.
- The steaks and fried shrimp are great at dinner also try the meatloaf and mini corn dogs
- The sirloin was AMAZING! Cooked to perfection! The shrimp was fabulous too. The veggies were not mushy, but crisp and flavorful!
- Worst food ever. Made me sick
- Skip a step and throw it in the toilet.
- Save your money. Go eat a steak! Or better yet go BBQ!
- Super packed but the foods great amd the waitress is sweet..full
- Not impressed with breakfast. Same items on every line. However I will give the banana bread french toast a thumbs up. Should have gone to IHOP.
- Food at lunch was dry and tired. Ok but not a favorite. On the way downhill.
- The fried zucchini is awesome!
- The cherry coconut macaroons at the chocolate fountain are amazing!
- Catfish and hushpuppies! Fresh and yummm.
- They have need a lot of practice on cooking breakfast ..such as grits .. laying off the butter & how to cook omelets at both at both stations..will try them again later next year,.. going bk to humble
- Great buffet and good for all the family! There is all styles of food, so even vegans could enjoy here!
- Not too good