Glenwood Hot Springs
415 6th St (at E 6th St)
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
- Melt any muscle aches away in the worlds largest hot-springs pool. Mineral-rich waters between 90 and 93 degrees, a kiddie pool, water slides and mini golf add an element of playfulness.
- The Glenwood Hot Spring is the largest improved hot spring in the world.
- Recommended to go in the winter when the steam from the pools is thick and mysterious!
- Nothing better than a hot spings soak after a day of turns on the mountain!
- The room was so hot I suggest leaving the sliding door open!
- Call Glenwood Springs Central Reservations to compare rates, availability and build a customized package to the Hot Springs and much more! 888-4Glenwood (888.445.3696)
- 415 East 6th Street, next to the river.
- After a hike along Beaver Creek Mountain, relax at the world's largest hot springs pool. Open during every season, this pool is made up with fifteen minerals.
- Bring quarters for the thermal loungers!
- Very nice and up to date rooms. The inside is in much better shape then the outside. Rooms are a tad warm but nothing an open window could not fix.
- Had so much fun!!!! Totally worth every penny!
- What happens in Vegas...stays in Glenwood springs.
- Wear sun screen as the high altitude burns quickly
- Great relaxing for the entire family. The kids have a giant pool with water slides and the adults have warm mineral water.
- Great way to end a day of riding!
- Save on Hot Springs passes and lodging when you book them together with the Stay and Swim Package!
- It's cheaper after 9pm
- What place to stay and visit. The hot springs are amazing for those of all ages. Be prepared to bring a small cooler as their grill is not open the whole time the hot springs are open.
- Book a message or something at the spa. That way you get to use the locker room with the big showers, nice products, and steam room when you are done at the pool.
- A very relaxing and spacious hot springs with a beautiful view of the mountains!