Gilligan's Island (Cayo Aurora)
Island, Beach, Campground
Guánica, Guánica Municipio
- It's exactly what you think an island in the middle of the sea should be. Shoot for the middle of week and off school vacation period for a less crowded and quiet crow.
- Esto es vida!
- This key is so beautiful. Nice place to relax. If you want it all for yourself go during the week. The beach is beautiful.
- Rent a double kayak at Mary lees by the sea so you can toodle around and avoid the ferry
- This is one of the greatest beaches to go to if you want calm and relaxing waters and see nice tropical fish!
- La isla es hermosa, perfecta para snorkear! Pero hay que llegar a las 3am para tener un lugar seguro en la lancha!
- La mejor playa de PR
- Great spot, but make sure you bring your food or order delivery with local water taxis
- Great place for gathering and snorkeling, one of my favorites!
- Amazing little island beach off of caa gorda beach. You catch a ferry and then you can walk for miles, take some kayaks, or just catch some sun. A truly beautiful spot!
- This will forever be one of my favorite beaches! You have to catch a ferry to get there, but once you're there, you can walk for miles in crystal clear water! A lovely spot.
- Crystal clear waters. Tropical porn.
- Resting and relaxing in one of the clearest water in Puerto Rico.
- Una experiencia que tienes que vivir. Ven con tu neverita y pasa un buen dia.
- Vale la pena la espera y el madrugar para ir. Espectacular!
- Beautiful clear water. Awesome view
- Get here. Enjoy. The end.
- Suuper, super!!!!
- ~~ Mi Gente, es unas de Las Mejores Playas del Mundo Disfrutn !!!