Office, Coworking Space, Café
- This site was originally home to the Loew's Grand Theater & where the world premiere of Gone With the Wind was held in 1939. The theater burned down in 1978 & the GA Pacific building opened in 1982.
- There is also a post office, dry cleaners, Jewelry repair, and watch repair shops on the lower level.
- Come early to get parking in the deck.
- There is a CVS/Minute Clinic inside.
- Beautiful view of Atlanta from the 36th floor...
- Chuck Norris was here...filming the 1985 movie 'Invasion USA'. The big finale shootout between Chuck & Soviet terrorists took place outside of this building at the intersection of Peachtree & Houston.
- Highland estates = worst coffee in the world!
- Training is on the 25th floor.
- I work here so of course I love it. :) Top floor conference rooms have a sweet view.
- Road construction :(
- The Georgia-Pacific building is on the site of the Loew's Grand Theater, where "Gone with the Wind" premiered in 1939.
- Don't be fooled by the early bird parking its a rip off if you leave after 9pm.
- Cvs minute clinic in the lobby. Get your flu shot between meetings.
- If Kalen is working that day, just let her make you something special in the Coffee/Hot chocolate department. Her creations are better than anything on the menu.
- If you have a meeting here, come extra early to find parking.
- Agrees leads to wrong location.
- Take Marta to Peachtree Center and follow the signs to the building. It's next door!