George's Famous Roast Pork & Beef
Sandwiches, American, Deli / Bodega
900 S 9th St
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Roast pork was chunky (for a change) and pretty flavorful. Tripe sandwich was interesting but works if you're in the mood. Lunch counter or takeout.
- Fantastic cold Italian hoagie. Good service and great price for all you get.
- Guillermo Pernot, chef of Cuba Libre, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Roast pork sandwich.
- Best roast pork and tripe sandwich combo in the city
- Great tripe sandwiches.
- Roast pork is the best!
- Both very good: the tripe sandwich and the cheese steak.
- Tripe sandwich is out of this world!
- The roast pork was wonderful. Don't known what that other guy is talking about
- Do not get the roast pork sandwich. It was more like heated dog food from a can.
- Best cheesesteaks in Philly.