George Webb Restaurants
2935 N Oakland Ave (btw Locust St & Linnwood Ave)
Milwaukee, WI 53211
- You know it's bad service when you call the restaurant from your table to ask for extra napkins.
- Yarnell is the shit!
- If you're in a hurry, this isn't a place I would suggest you go to.
- Awesome staff. 3rd shift busts it out. PJ is the ish.
- Better after midnight
- Great food, literally the worst service ever.
- The waitresses will charge you for the wrong thing, blame you and won't even try and help fix it. So rude! Never coming back!!
- BBQ sauce costs more than water o.O
- Great service and waitstaff
- Very nice waitstaff. Keeping things going well under pressure!
- Really good Hash!
- No Sprite just Pepsi products!!
- This is probably one of the best burgers you will ever have. Even if you don't think so, chances are you will wake up and yearn for it months or years later. It really is good.
- There servings are a lot smaller then the one in menomonee falls.... gayy
- Better coffee at this Webb ... Actually taste like coffee :)
- Can't go wrong with the double cheeseburger combo, coffee and a water for $6.46
- Wolfgang smells!!!!!
- One bad experience here but for the most everything has Been exceptional ! Love it :)
- Don't come here and hope for your order to be made correctly. And to fix it they just added my fried onions and didn't even remake the burger
- I forget how great this place is, it's always packed but with a fantastic breakfast for 5 bucks who wouldn't be?