Gateway Film Center
Movie Theater, Indie Movies, Administrative Building
- Get in your seat 20 minutes before your showtime to see Columbusland! Funny pre-show talking local and movies, unlike anything in the country... and I'm in it!
- These Columbusland bits before the trailers are pretty annoying and awful.
- Great theater, and great location. Glad they have a parking garage attached, as it is in OSU campus.
- Don't forget to bring your garage parking ticket for validation
- I once watched vintage porn here on the big screen, on my birthday. If you have a chance to watch vintage porn with 50 other people in a theater, do it
- Use your SBB Community Card to get $6 movie tickets all day!!
- you can pay for the parking inside the theater for 1 $ when you buy tickets!
- Don't bother seeing 3D movies here those cheap asses keep the light bulbs below the required brightness saving them $ but causing a less then stellar presentation that's not worth your $.
- Name 10 Trivia is THE SHIT!! Hooray 4 Boobies!
- Really enjoyed this theater. Very clean, comfortable seats and a quality movie going experience.
- Second Saturday of the month is Midnight Monster Movies with Dr. Bob, a free midnight movie series!
- Try the tacos
- The new Gateway show that plays before the trailers is a bunch of midlife tastless douchebags talking shit for 5 mins its horrible.
- Fab event space upstairs. Betcha didn't know the epicocity that happens there.
- Try the Luna Kombucha with some vodka you've sneaked in your bag.
- Bring your college id to get 6.50 tickets
- I like throwing popcorn at idiots on their smart phones during the freaking movie. Stop it for crying out loud!
- Lots of great food options nearby, including Panera and Eddie George's Grill 27.
- Hell yeah eversave...$10 for 2 popcorns 2 sodas 2 tickets.
- Nothing like shots and a movie!