Deli / Bodega
- Great deli plus a convenient concierge service for travelers. Tip: Order a tuna melt, then get a complimentary 12-hour baggage check so you can enjoy NYC hassle-free.
- Get anything at the hot food bar with 2 sides (w/ free drink fyi) or a yummy salad (w/ unreal bread)
- They make great chopped salads. Always super quick trip in and out.
- Very disappointing! Charged for platter when I only ordered 1 egg and ham slice.
- They've raised their salad prices- now it's $6.95 for a small salad and nuts are $1 extra. Ingredients are fresh.
- Hot plate comes w/free CAN of soda
- Good food all day and late nite...GREAT burgers!
- The free bread sticks will certainly ruin your appetite!
- $3 ham, egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches. They don't charge extra for special cheese either!
- Every thing on here is good
- Small salad w/ 6 toppings $6 and a large with 9 toppings $7.
- Super cheap. Unlimited toppings for 6$ on a salad!
- Best salad bar topping options ever.
- Green turkey sandwich on whole wheat ftw!
- Great fresh food and cheap!
- Great salad deal: small salad w/ 6 toppings for $5.95!
- DO NOT order breakfast there. The morning grill guy will burn your bacon/sausage to an unrecognizable crispy strip of burnt meat stuff.