Garden of the Gods Club
Resort, Food, Golf Course
3310 Mesa Rd (at Kissing Camels Dr)
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- Adults Only Pool.
- One of the most beautiful resorts we've ever booked. Adults only pool is perfect and this was the view from our room. Perfect stay.
- beautiful views. the food was very good, and the service was good too but the views really make this place.
- Great resort! Great views.
- Great place to stay but ask for room in north or south club section as they are great. Rooms in south patio section are decades old and disappointing.
- Bring you grandmother (or mother) here. This place is wonderful! Eat the Apple, Artichoke and Brie Soup. Delicious.
- The Garden of the Gods Club was the site of a poolside photograph shot by Fred J. Maroon in a 1961 issue of T&C. It remains just as beautiful today!
- Ask for salt a pepper when ordering room service or you will be eating cold, bland food.
- Long island ice tea, filet mignon
- Amazing place with all the amenities and an Amazing View !