5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 11:00pm
5:00pm - 11:00pm
5:00pm - 12:00am
4:00pm - 1:00am
11:00am - 1:00am
11:00am - 10:00pm
Lists & rankings
- The pepperoni pizza was one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten. And I'm from Chicago...
- Basil Gimlet is amazing!!!
- An eclectic mix of food: Pizza, oysters and ham. This is how I imagine millionaires eat when they have been putting off going to the grocery store.
- The food is overpriced an overrated. Pizzas aren't very good at all. Cool atmosphere though. Just go for a drink. Really.
- Gotta check out the awesome outdoor, fake grass covered benches and the hand operated meat slicer.
- Crowds at the auto mechanic garage turned pizza restaurant on a weekend night regularly engulf the front patio. Try the wood-fired pizza, craft cocktails and beer, and ham bar. [Eater 38 Member]
- The homemade tonic is worth the trip. Great spot for ping pong when the weather is nice too
- This place is so hipster that only the staff knows it.
- This place was awesome! Unique menu items! The atmosphere was cute. Service excellent! Try the Breakfast Shandy or the Bloody Mary! Monte Cristo Pizza and Parmesan grits!
- First time... Simply amazing .. Will be going back.
- Three words. Sweet corn pizza.
- Check out this hydraulic pump, which pushes these cars together about 1/2 inch per day. Makes me want to come back in 3 months to see what happens!
- Get the sweet corn pizza. Even if you don't like sweet corn (I don't). Amazing!
- Great patio for a sunny day. Bring your own ping pong racket (the house rackets are horrible).
- House made tonic!
- Get the ham plate with all four. Absolutely delicious.
- Try the District 8 a mixed drink with bourbon. And tell Ryan hello!,
- Order :Blackbird , Basil Gimlet & District 8
- Pizza is decent. Perfect vibe to have drinks outside with friends if the weather is nice
- Note: Pizza