The Garage on Motor Ave
Sports Bar, Bar
- Great bar with nice bartenders. The daily fresh vegetables are amazing, and a nice addition to regular bar food. There is a small free parking lot as well.
- Be sure to check out both sides of the bar! The dark laid back entrance is a great place to relax with some food & drinks. While the other side through the curtains is more of a sports bar feel.
- With a ping pong table and patio, this is a great place to watch the game or just hang. Happy hour Mon-Fri, 4-7pm features $3 Select Draft Beers, $4 Well and Wine and $5 food menu. Also serves dinner!
- Write a message on the bathroom chalkboard.
- The burrata and arugula salad was disgusting. Overdressed with tangy vinaigrette.
- Try the pulled pork sliders.
- Kid from kid'n'play did two songs. Awesome
- Happy hour, do it.
- FYI - there's a dollar surcharge if you order a drink on the rocks. Yup. One dollar for ice cubes.
- They've got the Dodgers SportsNet LA channel.
- Delicious beers & gourmet food! I crave their truffle fries on a weekly basis. Great place to bring friends and watch sports (especially since they are a Patriots bar) or for Wed night trivia!
- byoc (bring your own chalk)
- Stand up Tuesday, Trivia on Wednesday. Food and beer are good! A new good place to stumble home from :)
- Meet friend for a quick one!
- Great addition to the neighborhood! Any bar that has Allagash White on tap is good in my book. Try the tots (more like deep fried, mashed potatoes) and the wings.
- Nice little place to watch a game or grab a drink. Sliders are great here.
- Lots of TVs and a decent beer list but none of the tables are really facing the TVs for great viewing angles.
- They have the best veggie sandwich I've ever had!
- My leftover mac n cheese. Thought it was greasy at the time, but a little reheating showed me just how much. Gross
- They have a great whiskey list.