Game Seven Grill
Sports Bar, Bar
- Drink lots of beer.
- Where's the beer tub girls, where's the dj? New world Order outside Chase field.
- Im just here for the Bud Light...
- Upstairs bathroom has no line
- Very disappointed with Management decision to close the kitchen at the 7th inning. For those would luv to come in after the game for some food & beverage is impossible.
- Great place to chill and meet other fans before & after the game
- Ladies, leave your skimpy outfits and daisy dukes at home. This place is turning into Peter piper pizzas. It's primary focus is to become a family oriented restaurant so bring the kids or grump ppl
- There used to be better scenery on the patio. It's almost all guys now. I wonder what it will be called next year.
- Great Food, Cold Budweiser Beer, and the remodel looks great!
- Have a Bud Draft before the game!
- Great place for a Pre-game icy cold brew from the beer tub girls.
- Not necessary for a "service" lady with smokes, lotions and mini hair salon in a SPORTS bar
- Service is slow & unorganized. Witnessed food delivery to the wrong customer. NO service at the "bar table tops." Cash paying customers denied to purchase beer at the bar when customers have a table
- Had a way out there chili dog that I have no complaints about, Go D-Backs!
- When the Mayer is in da house, he'll buy you a beer.
- Good nachos, good service. Nice pre-game hang-out.
- The AC is always off. Go elsewhere to co off and for fun! This place is LAME!!!!
- Skip it post game. So lame. No AC. Bring nack fun sliders. Spend ur post game money elsewhere
- We miss Sliders!!! Bring back Sliders!!!
- Long Islands are pretty good.