G Esposito & Sons
357 Court St (btwn Union & President St)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
- Italian combo with sweet and hot peppers. My favorite sandwich in Brooklyn.
- Great subs! They have been around over 50 years in the same neighborhood!
- pork. italian.
- Order sandwiches on a roll rather than a hero. Kim Walker's Delight
- Staff couldnt have been nicer, their Italian combo sandwich was solid, and their meats all looked delicious
- Eggplant sandwich
- Frank the tank roast beef sandwich is seriously good.
- Everything piece of pork I've bought from here is phenomenal. It's your one stop shop for everything you need for a proper Italian Sunday dinner.
- Get the eggplant sandwich, rice balls, motz balls and sausage. Actually, get everything.
- Any of their sandwiches is a win! Legit Italian subs here!
- All of the sandwiches are excellent. Italian combo, eggplant parm, and sausage parm are personal favorites.
- 3rd favorite butcher shop in the neighborhood
- Great sandwiches and pork products
- They also have good sandwiches but the pork here is stellar
- The sausage is great but not as good as used to be. And always with the cash only! Forgeddaboudit.
- Prosciutto Balls. 'Nuff said!
- 1$ cheese balls $1 Stuffed with mozzarella, ricotta and parmesan.
- Holy shit these pork chops are legit! Ask for them "stuffed" and they'll jam em up with mozzarella, herbs, breadcrumbs and prosciutto. Bake at 375 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- three words: smoked ham hocks.
- Roast Beef Sandwich. A must!