Deli / Bodega
810 S 47th St (btw Baltimore and Warrington)
Philadelphia, PA 19143
- Best drink selection in west Philly. Have a botanically brewed soda!
- Tofu hoagies!!!
- The dankest tofu banh mi sandwich plus a secretly impressive selection of ice creams and vegan frozen desserts!!
- Best tofu hoagiee
- Acupuncture and yoga (studio 34&community acupuncture are 2 blocks away on either side) followed by tofu hoagie= heaven. Can't wait to get home and Eat the hell out of this tofu hoagie!
- Tofu hoagie with everything is to die for. Awesome mini market.
- Best place to get $1 scallions, hands down.
- The place to get Banh Mis in West Philly.
- Awesome store w/ a great foreign selection; no need to visit Chinatown. As a meat eater this is my ranking for their banh mis: pork w/ pate (!!!)>chargrilled pork>tofu. P.S. Extra jalapeos = $.30
- Get the tofu hoagie!
- they carry Seattle Chocolate
- Tofu hoagies.
- This is a cash only establishment.
- The hoagies is all that.
- Try my and my friends' favorite, The Dr Thunderwich: tuna salad on kaiser roll with mayo, spicy mustard, lettuce, onions and hot peppers. Yummy
- They have a new Vietnamese roasted pork hoagie on the menu as of 8/13
- Tofu hoagie. That's all I need to say.
- I crave the tofu hoagies fortnightly. Also of interest are the hemp milk, fresh tofu, veggie cold cuts, and mochi
- Try the Tofu Hoagie. Ask for extra Sriracha, and be prepared to wait. These are hugely popular in vegan West Philly.
- awesome spicy chicken hoagie - ask for extra spicy if you want real heat. Also stocks Mexican coke for real sugary goodness.