9820 Kincaid Dr (on Carney Dr at North by Northeast Bl)
Indianapolis, IN 46037
- It's crazy with a store this size and how many employees they have, no one asked if we needed any help. I was in the store for 30 min and walked by countless of them.
- I now know why retail stores continue to lose ground to Amazon. Lots of store associates walking around. Can't find anyone when you need to buy. Going online!
- Make sure to use "red laser" app on your iPhone at this store, u can save tons of money, saved 15$ on my router modem, and 60$ per JBL home theater front speaker!
- Jeffrey West was very helpful. Kudos to him!
- Nerd/geek paradise, love it!
- Suggest that the change the name of the store to "Geek Heaven"
- I do not go here often, but I like it. Make sure you know what you want before going in. Place is pretty big.
- Not the most comefortable place to take a dump. Bright lights not very private and the smell lingers
- Love this store I'm such a nerd me and my kids could be in here all day
- Their staff are all very unfriendly and uninformed
- My favorite place too!
- Be there when they open to score deals on RAM or memory sticks/cards; those deals go fast.
- Large selection of electronics. Good prices.
- Terrible return policy!
- Low stock to choose from
- Great customer service. Fantastic inventory.
- Seems like the store is on a downward trend. Inventory levels in this store are way lower than I remember in the past (especially movies and games). May not have a long future at this locale.
- Favorite electronics store. Much more knowledgeable and honest than the crooks at Best Buy!
- Awful employees and awful policies, I'll take my money elsewhere.
- Can't find it at Walmart or Best Buy, Fry's has what you're looking for and several options you never heard of...