Front Street Tavern
213 S 1st St
Laramie, WY 82070
- Try a Deschutes on tap and say goodbye to your worries.
- Try a whiskey and ginger beer. Its the best.
- The bartenders are amazing! Make sure you tip them well- they're always willing to help you in your imbibement.
- Ask for a Salty Dog, it's a refreshing way to avoid scurvy.
- A fine selection pf cocktails.
- If you're a broski, make sure you order a bong water shot.
- Travis's spiked chai's though....
- Ask for Zack Siler. Best bartender!!!
- Raspberry steamboat lemon aid = delicious
- Front Street's new Lavender IPA is a refreshing summer treat.
- No meat! but good nachos, worth the money for no meat.
- Kick it up with the Moscow Mule! Ginger beer, vodka and lime in a copper cup. The copper is necessary for a thermal reaction with lime. They'll also need your ID as a deposit for the copper cup.
- Best bar in Laramie