Grocery Store, Supermarket
- Don't dunk yr bread sample in the EVOO--the biddies double dip!
- They have both Filipino and Vietnamese brands that I now know that I don't have to travel into the city for as well as satisfying my Sour Mango craving!
- Most diverse grocery store in Chicago land. Serves south East Asian, middle eastern, Eastern European, Asian, and American ethnic cuisines.
- Pleasantly surprised by the number of cute lady cashiers.
- Great selection of pretty much everything! Even Filipino produce and baked products. Yum but still cheaper else wear too
- Get krakus polsh ham here very good price
- Get the almond cream cake from the bakery! Soooo yummmy!
- Weekdays have the best prices for produce. $3 once bought me a whole cantaloupe, pkg of raspberries, and a pkg of strawberries
- Fantastic variety of international foods. Half the stuff I buy here I can't even read, but damn is it good! Great produce, fish and deli departments too.
- The best selection of Russian food in Chicago. They even make fresh Russian salads (e.g., " ")!
- If you want any & all kinds of ethic food...go here!
- Best produce store in the suburbs. Great selection of organic food and international items
- If Fish guys flirt, make sure they price fish correctly. Charged $10 for a $3 fish. Not happy about a 2nd trip.
- Great meat and fish selection at reasonable prices. Lamb head, livers, etc etc, veal, grass fed beef etc etc.
- Awesome food selections. Many Ethnic goodies to choose from!
- Nice... but very busy
- Great place for ethnic food
- I like the selection and unique items, but the overwhelming fish smell from the front door to all the way past the deli counter is too much. Very off putting.
- Great prices on produce, and great varieties of ethnic food.
- Short order check out needed.