French Hotel Cafe
Café, Coffee Shop, Lounge
- Friendly people
- Great beans great price!
- Wonderful Capo
- The French Connection ... #Berkeley Style!
- almost a bed & breakfast with an intense cafe aroma round the clock.
- Their coffee and beans are superb - $9.60 for a ground pound is a great way fir you to espress so get your beans here!
- Best cappuccino anywhere. Not sure why. It just is.
- Some pretty tasty, quality coffee & the pastries are freaking great but the hotel is quite....odd.
- Lovely lattes come in a big glass, and you can overhear folks over 70 in heated debates about social issues the way 20-year-old philosophy majors would elsewherea Berkeley classic not to be missed.
- A great place for old friends to sit in their French Hotel bench like bookends
- I always bump into neighbors and friends when I'm in the 'hoof. Interesting people too
- great cafe for morning coffee; first item is free if you are staying. I love this plce
- Espresso in my cappuccino was way to bitter for my taste. Someone let the roaster go a little too long.
- Amazing coffee!
- Wonderful Capucchino
- The barista is lebanese from mexico.
- I'm a espresso, cappucinnoThis is the best espresso, cappuccino, and coffee in the world, so it's no surprise it ranks as oneof the elite cafes in town. Full of old and new school coffee fanatics.
- I really enjoy the coffee and hanging out at "the french." It's a great place to watch people go by, or to get a good latte with a biscotti. Best in good weather so you can sit outside.
- Angel draws delightful sketches atop the cappucchino. I buy my coffee beans here and have them ground for espresso - makes a wonderful crema, great price! Click link for neighborhood photos on flickr