330 S 3rd St
Paducah, KY 42003
- What an awesome experience! You cannot go wrong with anything. Will certainly go back when were in town again.
- It's a nicer restaurant so be prepared for the meal to take longer than usual, but the food was fantastic. I highly recommend it, especially if you're into unique, high quality dining experiences.
- Hot damn hot brown
- Shrimp and grits.
- The shrimp and grits with pork shank, button mushrooms, new Orleans style BBQ sauce, and pimento cheese grits was excellent. A combination Louisiana flavor but reminded me of a good prawn curry also.
- I ordered the creole baked cavatappi pasta & added a side of bacon fat cornbread. Portion size of the pasta was disappointing. The cornbread was dry and not nearly as flavorful as I had hoped!
- Bacon wrapped dates stuffed with chorizo!