Freedom Of Espresso
144 Walton St (at S Franklin St.)
Syracuse, NY 13202
Lists & rankings
- Not a fan of the espresso here. And it's not as free as the name suggests.
- Super nice staff, great coffee, fun vibes...I'd def go back!!
- Joe Heath is the BEST blend!
- Great flavorful coffee. Definitely recommended
- Probably the best chai latte Ive ever had, want to go back. Its underattended so its very quiet and always has lots of seating.
- Very good caf au lait.
- Nice coffee shop in Armory Square. Tasty coffee with a chill atmosphere.
- Perfect pick me up caf. Be sure to grab a chocolate chip cookie with your coffee!
- Had high hopes, but they didn't even know what an italian soda was.
- Not good. Their bold coffee tasted like watered down coffee. Ill stick to SB
- The specialty drinks here are always unique and fun. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very in touch with the community and their customers. Love this place!
- Order a peanut butter mocha. So good.
- For students: get away from campus and toss the Starbucks. This is what real coffee tastes like.
- Great coffed and sometimes better than Starbucks!
- Mocha slush. Mmmmmm.
- Ask for the secret stash of Kusmi Tea.
- Espresso-based drinks are far tastier than 'bucks. Plus, it's local!