- Super chill and friendly place. Relax in the patio to unwind from the hot weekend.
- Perfect beer garden
- Great terrace!
- Terrific live music and awesome hand made pastas in a cool atmosphere
- Quirky live music, even on a Wednesday
- Great backyard. Solid cocktails and food! Hidden neighborhood gem.
- Perfect for sitting to the max
- Ample cozy perfect outdoor seating and Aperol Spritz
- If you sit inside, you can order all the delicious food from Ringolevio! Great range of cocktails and live music wed-fri. Plenty of outdoor seating and comfy seating indoors as well.
- Great environment and solid drinks.
- totally superb. excellent service. ask for the specials!! tues-thurs there is tasteful live music
- Cocktails arent great.
- Can get a bit busy on weekend nights, but is the best during a lazy afternoon if you want to catch up with friends or get some reading done.
- this place is sure to please you. high ceilings, lounge seating, dope musicwhether with a date or a group of friends, you'll sigh a collective "oh hell yas."
- Cozy intimate bar tucked behind Ringolevio. Great vibe. Sometimes you might see a mouse by the back couches, but theyre chill.
- Unique and cozy space for cocktails and beer
- my happy place <3
- This is my new favorite place in williamsburg. Could not be more twee-by-way-of-Berlin. Live jazz, couches, cozy space, good drinks.
- A great addition to the hood! Enjoyed the huge open space & affordable beers. Tables seem to be for diners only which was weird cuz no one was dining? Caused some confusion but they let us sit so
- The atmosphere is great and so is the food! Good dinner options, and fresh craft beers always on rotation.