Four Seasons Family Restaurant
3950 Calumet Ave
Manitowoc, WI 54220
- Rick Klein comes here to watch old ladys
- The guy with the butterfly tattoo on his hand was such a swell fella.
- There chilli is awesome
- the chilli is AMAZING and only 2.50!!
- Try the gyro omelette.
- I really haven't had a bad meal there yet. It's casual dining in a friendly place. My husband and I go there everytime we get to Manitowoc. Plenty of food for a good price.
- Hostess is very rude.
- The gyro plate is my favorite. Servers could use improvement or be replaced!
- One of the best places for chili!
- The soda tastes like it hasn't been cleaned on months. Cooked the salmon on the bare side. Skin was removed from the other side but the gross fish fat was there basically uncooked. Very overdone.
- My son has a disability & applied for a job here. The hostess was VERY rude to him & was totally disrespectful not only to him, but me as well! How sad for a "family" business...... :0 (
- Our last time there....service was very rude!
- Brennan farted
- If you ask nicely you can get a gyro during breakfast hours.