Stadium, Performing Arts, Event Space
- I love it! Great venue! U2 concert was the best and acoustic was great. Beer too expensive but what to expect? Bring a cooler and drink at the parking lot.
- The Doors played here at the peak of their career, December 14, 1968.
- This is the most famous sports and concert structure in all of California, and I live next door to it!
- Prince prince prince!!!!
- Prince is worth the price of admission. #TRUTH
- Carole King, Quincy Jones, James Taylor and Barbra Streisand performed here on April 15, 1972, in a concert arranged by Warren Beatty to raise money for George McGovern's presidential campaign.
- nice venue with stellar outdoor space with (not cheap) food and drinks. FYI: row 16 is the last row in the 100 level. super convenient if you drink a lot and need to pee frequently ;)
- Armin Only!!
- Great music venue. Decent choices in food. Parking lot easy to get in and out
- Security- no hard objects allowed into the venue. Bottled water with ice is less than $2.00-as of October 2015.
- Been here for Imagine Dragons,very organized and clean,the food shop outside is good with less price,bathrooms was clean, unforgettable night for me.
- On Sunday August 24th 2014, The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards were held here. Miley Cyrus "Wrecking Ball" was the winner for the Video of the Year & a homeless youth giving the acceptance speech for her
- Be on the lookout for me when I hit the stage at the 2014 MTV VMA's!
- The Eagles rocked the Forum. Better than ever!
- They allow the Tshirt vendors from the streets to walk up and down the aisles. Even more ghetto than I thought!
- Despite its iconic history this venue is disgusting and should be torn down. Stat.
- System Of a Down!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Dude! $25 to park. Cash only. Bogus.
- Travis Scott konseri muhteemdi