Fort Williams Park
1000 Shore Rd
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
- Beautiful views. Great place to picnic.
- Check out the Portland Head Light. Do it.
- Check out the museum at the lighthouse! Very interesting stuff!
- Choosing to walk in the early am gives you the Fort Williams Park all to yourself
- Enjoy a lobster roll from the food truck while taking in the view
- Awesome views. Beautiful park. Highly recommend.
- The old fort and mansion are great fun to explore (although not for the claustrophobic!) and it is a beautiful park for picnics and weddings.
- This is very militarily historic with barracks from world war 2
- Fantastic place!
- i love it here right by the ocean
- Open sunrise to sunset, and free to the public, with easy walking paths, picnic tables, and restrooms. A quiet and peaceful spot to stretch your legs before the long drive home.
- Staff are very friendly and informative as well as awesome
- Youd be missing out on something big if you dont grab a lobster roll at Bite into Maine food truck!
- After trekking we visited that light house and satisfied what we have seen...recommended
- Great place to get some exercise and fresh air, though this place gets busy on weekends. Come at off times for the best experience.
- Wonder lighthouse.
- Great historical buildings and general history
- This is an awesome park but is insanely crowded in the summer. Oh, and port-a-potties only.
- go at sunset - amazing!
- Great park, but a lot of rude graffiti in some spots.