Fort Myers Beach
- Walk in the sand!
- So beautiful down here... I actually recommend renting a condo at GulfView - you get more bang for your buck and have more private beach space to pick from!
- Leave only your footprints.
- Watch out for the jellyfish and stingrays!
- When you go in the water, make sure you do the Stingray Shuffle or you'll be doing the First Aid Hop!!
- Watch out for the Stingrays!!!
- Enjoy the and the
- Amazing! Nice beach. Great views.
- Love this beach... go towards the southern end if you want more privacy and less crowds!
- This a quintessential beach town... Laid back, quiet, & tons of fun. So relax, have a drink or two, & enjoy yourself.
- For good food and drinks - visit CapeCod Willy @ the Beached Whale roof deck
- Super crowded but nice and sunny!
- Stunning white sand beaches! Super warm gulf water! What's better?
- Nice beach. Found a live star fish. Took pic and put it back! Like that there are bathrooms at the meter parking areas.
- Visit shops and restaurants after rush hour traffic for better parking and shopping. Beautiful sunsets from the beach.
- Get chairs in front of Wicked Wings to have a bathroom! See Noah for chairs and English Dave for parking!
- Do the STINGRAY SHUFFLE, Or you'll do the FIRST AID HOP!
- Leave The Cell in The room.
- The sand is lusciously fine. <3 it here!
- If you want to hang out with the crowd, hit up the Pier on the north end!!