852 Daniel Webster Hwy
Lincoln, NH 03251
- An amazing hicking and nature paradise for photograpghers, families and friends that visit the States during fall or any other season, easy to reach by car, great services well worth the entry ticket!
- Good exercise!
- U can get a rain coat from the gift shop.. Was around $6 ..
- Great adventure! Think twice about taking little ones on this 2 mi walk. The water portion was beautiful but a little scary if you have a young one with you. Lots of wet wooden steps going uphill!
- As the story goes, The Flume was discovered in 1808 by an Irish farmers wife known as Aunt Jess. The 93-year-old woman happened upon the site on accident.
- Great place! $14 per adult...(no pets!)...but definitely worth the money. Enjoyable hike/walk on well maintained paths. Take your time and take lots of photos!
- Absolutley incredible!
- That was so awesome. If you're ever in this area, you have to visit. #vacation #flumegorge
- Make sure you wear your sneakers. No flip flops
- This is a very beautiful trail to walk. Its a 2 mile loop. It may be difficult for those who have trouble walking and small children. Its very hilly and lots of steps on a gravel trail.Worth a visit
- Hiking the moderate 2 mile scenic loop takes you through an awesome gorge with waterfalls, pools, stream, and over two covered bridges. Well worth the walk and park fee.
- Beautiful !!
- Got engaged here! Most beautiful place in NH.
- Gorgeous spot to enjoy the fall foliage.
- Beautiful spot that's well worth the admission fee. We have visited multiple times over the years and always enjoy our visit and walk through the Flume.
- Save your money and go to the falling waters trail after The Basin exit. The flume is pretty, but expensive for what it is
- View from a postcard published between 1915 and 1930... quite treacherous visit through the Flume!
- Did you know? A 10'x12' boulder was suspended between the walls of the Flume Gorge until a landslide in June of 1883 and washed it away!
- Great place to stop and eat a picnic lunch.
- Beautiful! Bring your camera!