Flo's No 2
5650 Riverside Dr
Chino, CA 91710
- First of all Chris H is full of cow poopie. I have been eating here since 2005 and the food and service are still above par in every way. My fav is the biscuits and gravy on top of the hash browns.
- The biscuits and gravy are UHmazing. Best breakfast around!!!
- The manager is the best lady I know excellent customer service always make you feel like family
- Best breakfast in town for your $ great portions, the lunch menu is great too! You have to try Taco Tuesday here too tastes similar to Juanita's II tacos
- Breakfast for DAYYS
- The food is good, the service is mediocre.
- Biscuits and gravy!!
- I love breakfast, so try the omelets which are always good or the homemade hash.
- Got the prime rib & eggs special for $11.95. They pan sear the steak on both sides so you get a crisp outer shell that complements the tender meat. Delicious!
- Pollys pies just a bit south in Corona is much better.
- Long time family restaurant love it
- Taco Tuesday
- The Spinach Swiss Omelette is amazing!
- At one time this place was great. Not sure what happen. You can get better food at Denny's. Your best bet is to go over to Cock-a-doodle. The food is way better and you can get Bloody Marys.