Flint Farmers' Market
- Buy some flowers. There is a graveyard nearby (off of Chavez) and place them on a lonely looking grave. Add to your good karma.
- Make sure to stop by Mexico At The Market!
- (101): UM-Flint students, the Farmers' Market is on your "101 Things to Do" list. Be sure to check it off!
- Go to the cheese guy. Get the caramalized onion cheese and salt crackers. Go down to the blueberry girl. Get blueberry mustard. Get a cucumber. A white cheese from the cheese guy also helps with
- Go to the cheese place inside. They have a massive selection at a decent price and you can try it before you buy it.
- Check out charlies smoking bbq ask for bert get dollar off order
- Great place to go for deals on fresh produce. Check out the outdoor vendors for the best prices
- I love walking around and checking everything out. Gem of a place.
- Cheese market. Sandra's cakes & pies. Chocolate Galore (the best).
- Hard to find parking spot
- Lots of vendor variety and great places to eat. Very crowded though.
- Everything is good
- Delicious cheese!
- Excellent farmer's market and wonderful dining.
- Great place for organic and locally sourced produce. Lots of food vendors, a great wine shop and a cute art gallery. There's something for pretty much everyone to love.
- Today was the last day at this location. Next week is the grand opening of the new location downtown. I will be there next week.
- A Bit of Earth is the cutest little store!
- Everyone needs to try the Vietnamese food truck (yellow truck) AMAZING food!!
- If you find yourself in Flint, this is not to be missed!!
- Freshest place in Flint! Open all winter long too!!!