Fisher's Cafe & Pub
1607 Main St ((SR 303))
Peninsula, OH 44264
- Ask for Alex as your server!
- Wings here kick butt!
- mmmm twister chips... & great place after golf @ brandywine
- Not a place for a gluten free family.
- Fantastic service!
- Love this place
- Wings were good and beer prices were cheaper than across the street at the Lizard. I'll be back
- This place is going down hill. I won't be back.
- Good alternative to the Lizard next door
- Burgers and wings
- They have amazing wings and burgers
- First time here. Had the BBQ pork and fat tire beer-perfect combo on this cold wintry evening
- Eggplant fries ! Yummy!
- Delicious love it there
- New wing flavors are delicious!
- Some of the servers hate life which comes across as them hating you...don't take it personally
- Horribly inconsistent. When they're on, the food is solid. When they're off, it's almost inedible.
- If you're at Fishers order a drink and enjoy it there. After that walk across the street to the Winking Lizard where there is good food.
- Delicious food! Great burgers! Awesome service too
- The Thai peanut wings are da bomb diggity! Get them extra saucy!