BBQ, Fried Chicken
- Don't miss the hot sauce bar past the pepper bar! Three levels of hot sauces!
- They have realy good food!!!!!!!!!!!
- Get the sweet potato pudding as one of your sides, it's amazing
- Fr'ham locale has "jumped the shark" - last visit there was awful.
- They will do combos not on the menu. Try 1/3 rack ribs and sliced brisket.
- Eric is the best bartender!
- The new tapas menu is surprisingly good don't miss the Pulled pork Mac & Cheese!
- The news is that they are now closed. Though the WiFi is still present outside the restaurant.
- Good value $10 buffet. Myriads of hot sauces to try
- Food was great as was the service. Trivia was a surprise Tuesday night too!
- Stump trivia Tuesday nights
- Free WiFi available here.
- Linsdsay(ey?) is the best server here! Awesome personality, and she really knows the menu!
- Danielle is an inattentive server
- Quiznight on tuesdays IS fun at this place!
- Greg, the manager, rocks!
- Lunch buffet Tues-Fri 11:30-1:30, Sat/Sun 11:30-2:30
- T is a awesome bar tender.
- Their southern fried chicken is to die for! Especially with the cream gravy!
- Free team trivia every Tuesday at 7:30!