Rock Club, Concert Hall
- just so people know sometimes its smoking sometimes its not. depends on what the band wants. nowdays its mainly nonsmoking. but thats what the bands want.
- One of my absolute favorite rock venues in the city. If a band you like is coming here, for the love of all that's good, see them.
- Meet Todd Barry
- If you're looking for a club that is based on atmosphere or ambiance, you might need to look elsewhere. But if it's music you're after, The Firebird is your new best friend.
- 2010 RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best All Ages Venue
- One of my favorite venues in Saint Louis. Great stage, sound, and lighting. Friendly staff too! Thumbs up, Firebird!
- The best looking bar staff in the industry.
- Trevorrrrr halllll!!!!!!!
- If the dude has a2 inch beard on his face don't put X's on his hand
- You're going to buy at least two five dollar tall boys.
- 3rd check I'm = free PBR!
- Definetly buy a brew. It may be pricey, but you don't want people guessing...
- Act like you've seen a show at a bar before people. The bartenders know what they are doing so quit forming single file concession stand lines and fill gaps like a normal bar and they'll get you want.
- 2011 RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Rock Club.
- Hands down this is the BEST venue to see independent music live in St. Louis. Can't wait for this year's Undercover Weekend.
- Wait... It's non smoking now? Awesome!
- Great small venue to hear music
- Small and spartan great for an intimate rock show
- A little run down but an intimate space for seeing your favorite band or comedian.