Fire Pit BBQ
300 Belleville Tpke (Argyle Pl.)
Kearny, NJ 07032
- Order before you go...Long waits, But way worth it! Food is the best!
- The steak is well prepared. If you are doing take out, call ahead.
- 2nd time here. Portions need to get bigger or we are goo back to Boa Vista. This place is no Elm BBQ.
- No liquor but it is BYOB!!!
- Food is worth the wait, now that they opened on Ridge Rd in NA, huge bonus! ordering now!
- Great food, great price. I shall return!
- This place sucks, who closes at 9?
- Their food is so delish. Their service may be a little slow at times....but its well worth the wait. And the prices are great.
- Service is friendly albeit slow. Food is what it is. Over priced but consistent.
- Catering? what a lie! i will never recomend them to anyone for anything! save your money and time and go elsewhere. Worst experience ever!!
- Bigger portions needed to match the price! Service is slow! And the chick behind the counter, took a piece off my chicken and ate it as I watched! Can u say yuck!!
- One of my faves :) food is great, never disappoints me!! You can smell the amazingness just by driving by! Only negative thing is service is kind of slow when eating in but staff is really friendly !
- The steak is well prepared...will try the ribs really soon!
- The wonderful smell drew me in from across the street.
- Can't comment on food yet but they need to improve their service.