Music Venue, Rock Club
- Shop at Safeway and leave obvious Safeway bags in your car so it doesn't get towed.
- SF: Be sure to grab a free apple and free concert poster at SF's most historic (and hospitable) live music venue. -IFC Staff
- Visit the Poster Room upstairs for a visual history lesson of artists who have played The Fillmore. Team Live Nation
- Get the best view of the stage from upstairs, the green room if you can.
- Make sure to grab a free apple as you enter The Fillmore! Team Live Nation
- ladies: bring an extra hair tie - if your show's sold out, you can use it to get that free poster home safe! fellas: i dunno... make sure you grab an apple or something.
- Check out the amaZing Willie Nelson sculpture in the main bar
- Go and catch a sold out show. Say "hi" to the greeter, grab a fresh apple, and receive your free limited edition poster on the way out.
- The poster room has a great vantage point & is a fun place to hang out during opening bands that you're not that into.
- Dont leave without checking out the upstairs Poster Roomwith psychedelic vintage poster artand without grabbing a free apple.
- So close to Japan town you should really grab a bite there, so much food within walking distance and easy to get to and from via public transport. Make sure you grab an apple on your way inand out.
- When The Fillmore re-opened on April 27, 1994, it was The Smashing Pumpkins playing an unannounced surprise show that filled the venue with music once again.
- SF Weekly's Best Of 2011 - Reader's Poll - BEST LIVE MUSIC VENUE
- The greeter's name is Tim (the guy in the cowboy attire). Sometimes the apple barrel is removed at the band's request. Free posters are handed out to concertgoers after *most* sold out shows.
- Don't forget to grab a free apple on your way out after concerts!
- Make sure to grab a free apple as you enter The Fillmore!
- Go to The Fillmore and see a great show. Make sure to bring some $ for beer, a cocktail, or some bar food upstairs!
- First Time Here And It Was For A Yung Lean Concert! Such A Sick Venue, And I Also Enjoyed The Photo Art Around The Hallway Area!
- Free apples, free posters, awesome shows. Hard to find a bad view. Check out the posters upstairs and stop by the bar while you're up there!
- If you want your souvenir poster, you'll have to wait until the very end of the show. It's worth it, as they're often beautifully designed.