8304 Philadelphia Rd
Rosedale, MD 21237
- Fantastic traditional mexican street food
- Everything is authentic. The guacamole is spot on and the quesadillas are amazing. Every bite is a fiesta in your mouth!
- The guacamole here is the bomb dot com!
- From our review: With the paquet sampler, let the kitchen choose the fillings for your items. Don't skip dessert: Both flan and tres leches cake are excellent. Read more: http://bsun.md/10pSDid
- Must get the guacamole and chicken flautas.
- Best guacamole ever!!
- Hol mol! Available only sometimes, straight from Mexico city. Nice notes of chocolate and cinnamon!
- chicken enchiladas
- Great authentic food.
- Mole enchilada! Ask for the "mexican cheese steak", it is an off the menu item. Pambazo is a staple.
- Great food! Deff. try tge fresh guacamole!!!
- The tinga de pollo tacos are out of the world!
- Great service and the food was tasty. I will be a regular customer.
- Order your enchiladas extra spicy for extra delicious!
- Truly inspired food! Flavors are spot on leaving you speechless. Get the Tres Leches even if your full, you'll thank me.
- Campenchanos tacos are awesome
- Everything is tasty here, but the sopes and tortas are my favorites!
- This is hands down the best and most authentic Mexican food in Baltimore. The owner is great and has a true passion for his food and his customers!!
- Don't forget to bring beer! Te owner is so nice. Byob and Mexican are awesome together.
- This is the best Mexican in Baltimore. I dare you to prove me wrong.