The Fields Neighborhood Park
Park, Dog Run
1100 NW Overton St (NW 11th Ave)
Portland, OR 97209
- Gus's favorite place to socialize. Wonderfully renovated
- Beautiful open sky in downtown. Also, circumference is about 1 quarter mile if you need to eek out a quick jog.
- The park itself Is beautiful with lush green grass. The dog park, however, is decomposed granite, which is pretty gross and dirty.
- Great new look for the north Pearl.
- The dogs love it!
- Waterfront Pearl is soooo excited for The Fields to open!
- watch out for doggie poopies!
- Sunny spot in The Pearl. A good amount of lawn, with a separate area for dogs.
- Grassy park
- Cool urban park, it has a fenced in play area for kids so you don't have to worry about them wondering off into the streets.
- There is a fountain to fill a dog bowl here! Also great for hot days (pretty girls usually tanning xD)
- Don't go on a hot sunny day. Not many mature full size trees.
- Great place for an evening dog walk.
- Head over to the north side of the park and grab a seat to watch all of the dogs in the dog park. It's also just a great spot to people-watch.
- Dogs best friend.
- Nice new dog park!