Ferguson Center for the Arts
Performing Arts, Concert Hall
1 University Pl (Avenue of the Arts)
Newport News, VA 23606
- Don't forget, it's also the art students' building. The music kids can't claim it all!
- If you're not in a music class, don't get distracted by practicing musicians. Remember, this is their building!
- It's kind of easy to get lost here so keep a good eye out for signs and people
- Nice theater, unfortunately we didn't like the show today; "The Ladies of Ireland" but normally they have great shows!!!
- Park in one of the parking lots instead of garage. Also valet is only $20. Use them if weather is bad.
- Very nice venue
- Bad wine. I'd pay more for better.
- I saw Larry the Gable Guy and Lewis Black here.
- Don't park in the garage! Takes FOREVER to get out.
- The seats are way to small.
- Sign in when there