Bar, Nightclub, Lounge
112 Rivington St (btwn Essex & Ludlow St)
New York, NY 10002
- DANCING CRAZY!!!
- If you never want to college, check it out to find out what a bad frat party is. Also-minimum on cards is $40, which is illegal. Downstairs is passable, upstairs blows eight dicks.
- Love the bartenders
- Saturday nights here stink, literally.
- LOVE Fat Baby! Drinks are a little pricey but they make them strong! Love the atmosphere & music, deff going back.
- they have fruli strawberry beer here, which tastes like sweet, sweet strawberry nectar (ie. best beer ever)
- Get downstairs and dance at Fat Baby
- The drinks are pretty up there as far as bar prices though. They have a 3 drink minimum on cards after 10p. After 10/11p, it gets packed fast. Lower level opens after midnight.
- You'll get thrown out for doing pull-ups on the girders at the back.
- Try and decode the sharpie markings the bouncer draws on your hands. If you get some hearts then he has a crush on you...eww
- PHOTO: In 1925 a funeral procession for a man who was shot and burned to death by gangsters went down Rivington. Check out this historic pic at the link!
- Go listen to live music in the basement.
- Rude/ asshole bouncers, slow bartenders, and an abundance of douchebaggery
- Music downstairs is awesome, but the rudest bartenders with the worst service!
- good looking crowd, strong drinks, great music! long bathroom lines :(
- The Bouncers here are on a power trip. One day they are going to get what's coming to them...
- No cover. Great dancefloor spot. Lost of dancing, girls and drinking. The music can get heavy with hip hop, dance and top 20.
- Cheap bottle service, good looking crowd
- Listen to some good beats- some old schol, current...everyone goes home happy
- Ditch the popped collars upstairs for the rockers downstairs.