Entertainment, Theme Park, Arcade
320 7th St (at N Bay Ave)
Beach Haven, NJ 08008
- I like turtles.
- Fridays 1:30pm - 7:00pm pay one price and ride all the rides.
- Beware of rip off games in the arcade and outside. You'll waste $40 in no time. For maximizing tix, play pop a ball and deep freeze.
- It's probably the only arcade in the world that someone could win a Kindle and a LCD TV.
- For those who play DDR: when facing the alcove with the two machines (and Daytona USA in the middle), the DDR machine on the right gives you three songs, the one on the left only gives you two.
- Free entertaiment for all ages, kids will love rides, and arcade. Adults will love Victorian Style Amusement Park. NO cost to park or enter
- Saturday and Sunday: all kiddie rides only 1 token between 6:00 and 7:00pm only!
- No more DDR. :c
- Play Frog Bog
- Year round fun! Sometimes better in the "off season"!
- Lost boys much.
- opens at 6pm...not 4pm :-(
- Spend more money up front for the bonus!
- Great old fashioned amusement park. Try the Ferris wheel and the pirate ship
- best for kids 10 and under
- Fantasy island is really fun. Farris wheel is awesome. Warning: Balloon Race game is rigged.
- Kind of expensive. Tokens for rides are $1 each. Most rides are 3 tokens or more per person.
- very fun, ice cream/treats and tokens are expensive
- Nice place. Clean. Easily accessible. Expensive as hell for rides. Even with just 1 child you can burn through $100 in an hour.
- indoor arcade is still dope after all these years. Two words: skee ball