Fannie Mae Dees Park
Park, Playground, Dog Run
2400 Blakemore Ave (btw 24th & 26th)
Nashville, TN 37212
- Otherwise known as Dragon Park, this outdoor playground has been a favorite of Nashville families for years. With ample shade and benches, it's the ideal warm weather spot in the heart of West End.
- It's an incredible example of a community coming together. Built by locals each mosaic tile set tells a different story.
- A magical, whimsical mosaic dragon for kids of all ages to enjoy! There be dragons!
- The willow in the middle is a great climb.
- This is by far the best park my little sister has been too. So many different park areas to choose from.
- Basketball and Foursquare court. Soccer field. And Dragon of course.
- they need better parking, withholding that however, it's a great little park
- Awesome park for children!
- You haveta try!!
- Take a photo with the Dragon :)