- Superior New York-style pies just a staggering distance from Bar-X and Johnny's on Second, is open until midnight on club hopping nights. Monday-Thursday until 10 p.m.; Friday-Saturday until midnight.
- Great New York style pizza! Don't forget the garlic knots!
- Best New York styleThin-crust slices are folded in half and eaten with your hands -- no forks please. Choose from specialty pizzas such as The Italian Flag with pizza sauce, ricotta and pesto.
- Pizza of the week never fails to impress. Try Pig Lightening.
- 2 slices and a drink for cheep or just indulge and get an entire pie, the garlic knots are mouth watering goodness, don't leave without eating a few or an entire order.
- The calzone is pretty good!
- Friendly staff, cheese slice pizza and amazing hot wings are worthed to try !
- Best pizza. Period. This is the real deal. $7 for 2 big slices & a soda.
- Pizza nothing else really
- Pizza is great!
- Try it out if you love great pizza.
- The 2 slice deal rocks. Love the meatball and olive pizza.
- Got the calzone with veg meatballs, jalapenos, and black olives. The crust was perfect. The garlic knots were awesome too! I pretty much licked the garlic off the plate
- Love the vegan options here! Vegan chicken, vegan meatballs, Daiya cheese and fantastic crust
- Calzones with vegan meatballs
- Caliber and rootbeer
- All of the pizza is great but I definitely recommend the mushroom jalapeo with a local frosty craft brew.
- Try the white pizza. (Skip the garlic knots.)
- Closest pizza to NYC in Utah (says a New Yorker at heart).
- Open Sundays!